Skip to contentSkip to site navigation

Disability-Related Housing Accommodations

AEO works with students who need special housing accommodations related to the nature of their disability. Every effort will be made to accommodate students’ disabilities and meet their preferences. However, there may be instances in which students are assigned housing which meets their needs but may not be their first choice of house or room on campus.

Each January, students must request housing accommodations for the following academic year and/or for the summer. Students registered with AEO receive a housing form by email, or may access it here on the website, and must submit it by the stated deadline. Students work with the Office of Residential Life before room draw to select a room that will meet their needs (e.g., a room wired for an air conditioner, wheelchair accessible, locking bathroom, etc.)

  • No priority is given to any student for an apartment.
  • All students (regardless of disability) must form a house team, submit their application to Residential Life by the deadline, and then work with AEO to arrange specific housing accommodations.
  • Request forms are due no later than February 15th for returning students and July 1st for entering first years and transfer students.

Contact with any questions. 

Open form in a new window